We are currently seeking a .NET developer to join our software team.
Your responsibilities will mainly be programming and design of windows applications, written in WPF/C#/.NET. The WPF-applications interact with our C++ backend to communicate with the dolphicam2 ultrasound system.
solid knowledge of real-time data processing of large datasets, multi-threaded application development and writing efficient code, is desirable.
You should also have an interest in designing elegant and user-friendly GUI’s.
Previous experience with ultrasound or imaging, in general, is also a big plus.
- Development and design of Windows WPF applications
- Testing and release/deployment
- C#, XAML, WPF, MVVM
- Visual Studio and Windows development
- Testing and Continuous Integration
- System design and architecture
- Version control (git)
We believe that you are
- systematic and analytical in your work
- full of initiative, responsible and able to see your own field in a larger context
- an enthusiastic, motivated and creative team player
- fluent in English, both written and oral
We offer an exciting, challenging and rewarding position in a highly skilled team with competitive terms.
Head of R&D
If you have any questions or want more information, please contact Yngve Raudberget:
Application closing date June 16.th.
Join dolphitech today – and become a part of an exciting journey!