Dolphitech develops compact, high performance and easy to use ultrasound NDT (non-destructive testing) solutions for the inspection and damage detection of multi-material structures. Our product line consists of the Dolphicam ultrasound camera systems. Target markets are segments within aerospace, automotive, yachting, oil & gas, wind energy and more.
Our mission is to deliver the leading ultrasonic diagnostic platform and broadest applications. To achieve a leading position in ultrasonic technology, we concentrate our research and development around customer needs and thereby creating applications with real value for our customers. To achieve this, we need talented, motivated and team-oriented people to join our team in Gjøvik.
NDT UT Specialist consultant
We are seeking to hire an NDT Specialist with strong technical understanding and a “can-do attitude” to join our market and customer support team in Gjøvik, Norway.
You will work closely with our sales team and a global network of agents, tasked with strengthening their technical knowledge, assisting in system demonstrations, providing training and support to new customers.
The products we offer are customizable and you will be tasked with identifying and gathering client specific needs and communicating these to our team of research and development (R/D). You will play an active role in providing technical sales support, including presentations, demonstrations and material testing.
You must possess a good blend of business and technical qualifications. As we are a small company in growth, we expect you to be proactive and flexible regarding your tasks.
You must have an in-depth understanding of NDT and the use of UT in different industries.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Norway and obtain a visa for US, Europe and Asia. Frequent international travelling, up to 75% in periods, must be expected. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Provide technical assistance and sales support to customers
- Attend meetings with sales teams and agents, acting as a technical expert
- Ensure that the company’s product meets customer’s requirements
- Contribute to product design and development
- Provide training and ongoing technical support for customers post sales
- Communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
- 5-10 years’ experience with Ultrasonic NDT in production and infield inspection
- NDT Level 2 UT Certification, or similar
- Norwegian/EEA Work Permit
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Relevant higher education, B.Sc./M.Sc. in NDT, Software, material science, manufacturing or similar
- A blend of both business and technical qualifications
- Experience with technical sales
- Fluency in Norwegian is preferred
- Solution-oriented and open to new ideas
- Positive and cooperative
- Strong personal responsibility, initiative and integrity
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and a creative team player
We offer an exciting, challenging and rewarding position in a highly skilled team with competitive terms in a fast-growing company
Our head office is located in Gjøvik, Norway, approximately 1,5 hours from Oslo Airport, 2 hours from Oslo city center
If you have any questions or want more information about the position, please contact CEO Christian Backe, email@example.com
CV and a short application must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 27. 2019.