DolphiCam DataAnalyzer is a cross-platform software tool for analyzing ultrasound data acquired by the DolphiCam ultrasound camera, and is part of the DolphiCam Expert product. The DolphiCam DataAnalyzer can present (off-line) data in A-scan, B-scan, and (time-of-flight and amplitude) C-scan formats similar to how the DolphiCam Expert application presents live camera data.
The DolphiCam DataAnalyzer has extended features that further facilitate analyzing ultrasound data from the DolphiCam:
- Advanced gating and gate-locking (for “slicing” through the material)
- Data post-processing (FIR filtering, matched filtering, and Wiener filtering)
- A-scan spectrum
- File averaging
- VTK (Visualization Toolkit) file export to Paraview or similar
DolphiCam DataAnalyzer is freely available, and ships with user manual, sample raw data, sample filters and VTK files.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 8
- i5 dual core processor or equivalent
- 4Gb Ram
- 1360 x 768 pixels screen resolution, 1440 x 900 or higher is recommended